It’s been a long time since I’ve posted a blog. I need to dedicate more time to blogging and connect with everyone- maybe that will be my New Years resolution this year! 🙂 I think if I spent as much time writing blogs as I do on Pinterest I’d have a million posts just this month! 🙂 I want to show you some photos that I’ve been working on and I thought I would write out a Hoots + Hollars post as well! Two birds, one stone! 🙂
* School back in session. With schools back in session for the Fall, I’m able to visit schools and talk with Red Raider hopefuls. I enjoy going to high schools and enlightening them about Texas Tech because in my high school, college preparation wasn’t a priority. Higher Education should be the most important thing you strive for after high school, schools like Texas Tech talking with interested students help ease the process of applying to college!
* Rosas. It’s a West Texas thing, but Taco Tuesday at Rosas is a tradition. Luckily Cedar Park is intelligent and has a Rosas location that I happen to visit at least once a week. It reminds me of being home and their rice is soooooo good. Definitely check it out if you’re in the Cedar Park area of Austin! 🙂
* Friends. I still think this show is one of the greatest series ever. I have spent the past month and a half watching seasons 1-10 on DVD. I’m on the 3rd disc of the final season and I still cry like a baby and laugh until I snort at this show. Best.Show.Ever.
* New Cars. Yes. I traded Big Black Nasty for Big Red. I just upgraded and updated my black Jeep Wrangler unlimited to a Red Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I’ll miss BBN but Big Red is fitting in well! Austin needs more RED in the city!
* College Football. Finally it is here and Texas Tech is looking greatly improved from last year. I got to attend the TX State vs Tech game in San Marcos last week and it was such a blast! I love this time of year and love late Fall when its hoodies, rain boots and hot chocolate! WRECK EM TECH! Let’s see how the season plays out!
* My Sleep Schedule. For some reason the past two weeks, I haven’t been able to sleep. I go to bed at 2 or 4am and then have to get right back up at 730am. For some reason my brain won’t shut off and I end up thinking about work, news stories, stress, etc instead of going to sleep. I was on my ipad at 2am the other night looking at jewelry on pinterest because I couldn’t sleep. Then at 2pm I’m barely able to keep my eyes open because I’m so sleepy and at 5pm I end up taking a nap until 7pm haha. My sleep schedule and I need to become besties again!
* False Accusations. It has come to my attention today by one of my clients that some rumors are going around about me that is tarnishing my reputation/professionalism. I’m extremely upset as I’ve been blindsided by this and all I want to do is clear my name and put an end to these accusations. I can’t go into too much detail but I assure you I will fight until everything is cleared and fixed.
* Austin Traffic. I had to drive down to South Austin the other day….. I.Hate.You.I.35.
* Houston Weather. I took a quick trip to Houston a few weeks ago, never again. I was suffocating the entire time. Why must you be unbearable, H Town?
Below are some photos that I’ve taken recently so you can see some of my projects I’ve been working on!
Not a post without some Brian Burke Band love!
Johnny Hanzelka and Meagan Whitmire are ENGAGED!
Curtis Grimes has a new CD/DVD coming out next week.. might see some photos 😉
This photo was used as my 2nd cover for Best In Texas Magazine.
Jonathan Garcia played in San Antonio.
Johnny retired as TM for Brian Burke… Gonna miss him!
That’s a quick update and I’ll have more photos and EXCITING news in the coming weeks! Think FOOTBALL and MUSIC and TEXAS TECH!
love it. live it. capture it.